2017 in Review!
2017 was a wild ride. When we weren’t shooting weddings (on-island or abroad), we were pushing ourselves to improve our processes. We found things that made us feel a little more alive, whether it was hiking to towering waterfalls, flaunting wigs, tracking pig hunters, or joking around at Aiea Bowl. In this post, we went a little different route than normal and summed up 2017 from 3 different angles: 1) Video Collection 2) Photo Collection 3) Blog Highlights. Please enjoy!
1. Shooting 262 weddings, 1 Non-Profit, and 7 commercial projects.
2. Traveling to Mexico (x2), Florida (x2), Colorado, South Carolina, Illinois (x4), California (x2), Nevada, Utah, and inter-island (Maui, Big Island, Kauai) for weddings.
3. Alan dressing up as a drag queen for Jeff’s birthday
4. Meeting clients with some very unique jobs (Google analyst, Top Gun instructor, NFL player)
5. Shooting a 760 person wedding on the Big Island!
6. Tina and Rob’s engagement session at the KHON2 Studio
7. Watching Kay getting sworn in as a US citizen onboard the USS Missouri
8. Headshots for Neimen Marcus at Ala Moana
9. Nicole’s epic 5 helicopter procession at her Turtle Bay wedding ceremony
10. 1708 followers on IG
11. 139K views on Vimeo
12. Testing our teamwork skills at Breakout Hawaii
13. Hosting our #homegrownlovestory contest on Facebook!
14. Tracking pig hunters during their annual JB Tournament on Molokai
15. Marie and Gerald’s engagement video at Disneyland
16. Bringing on new members to the video and photo teams
17. Incorporating a super car (Audi R8) into an engagement video
18. Filming Cassie’s (former bride) MUA Hawaii Master Class
19. Documenting video team adventures in New Zealand and Cancun.
20. Having our first team basketball and movie day.
Above all, we want to send a BIG thank you to all of our clients, past, present, and future. You guys make it all possible for us, and we are always grateful for that. Here’s to a fresh start for 2018!
Tuesday, January 9, 2018
By: Isle Media Team